Friday, June 22, 2007

Yet again long time no blog

Happy Happy Happy. My baby boy is thriving, his little lungs are getting better by the day! Now that all is well with him I can breath again...

It is amazing the thing you think about in times where you are not sure if tomorrow will come. I kept thinking, what if I cant take him to his first day at school... or see him finish school...or what if I never go through the joys and sorrows of life by his side. But on the other side of you brain you think, his a fighter - I'll still have all those things with him - my child wont die before me it just can't happen I wont let it...

My baby was lucky he pulled through, he is a fighter. But out there, there are so many mothers and fathers who go through those same thoughts...and the outcome is so different! My hart bleeds for all parents out there who have lost a child or children. No parent should outlive there children. Know that though my baby boy pulled through I remember those thoughts and fears and will most likely remember them till the day I die!

This is my silent salute to all parents who have loved and lost!!!

1 comment:

John C said...

Glad he's home. :) Gone through a number of those moments myself. Feel the love.