Monday, October 1, 2007

My baby boy is almost not a Baby anymore!!

OK on to things positive!

I was looking at my son when I came home after work today... his granny had put him in the tub early because he was looking tired. And the pure joy of splashing in the tub was shining out of his eyes! Being able to take the cloth and through it out of the tub seemed to be the best thing in the world!

But back to the point... My son is growing up to quickly!! I love the age his at now... words get stung together and they have meaning all of the sudden. And saying them long and hard enough gets the desired result... like "mine" if you say mine long and hard enough it will always become yours! wish life was so simple...

Triston has a set way of doing things! At 5:30 he comes and take my hand and his grannies and takes us to the only space big enough in the house... Then we have to play "ring'a ring'a rosies" and "the hokie pokie" He LOVES this! Will do it for hours on end! Then when we all fall down he tackles us on the floor, or we tackle him... and then its reading time!!! What a joy it is to look at him and see the understanding in his eyes!

I really cant see how people cant spend quality time with there kids! Triston goes to bed at 7 and from 5:30 to 7 its HIS time! If it means dinner has to wait and the washing doesn't get done on time then so be it! He is my gift and what time I have to spend with him I will! Regardless of what ells is going on in my life Triston is always the center of my world! All things pale in comparison to my sons smile, all thing melt away when he throws his arms open to greet me with a kiss, snotty nose and all!

Love your children for if you don't they wont feel worthy of love in years to come!!!

No comments: