Thursday, October 4, 2007

OK so I stand corrected!

So there seem to be some good men left out there...lol... though they seem to be few and far between! I had a date with the guy that kept me company on the date from hell last night, and I can't remember having a better time in the last year! (though it wouldn't take much to beat the last 2 months...lol)

I will not go into detail. But he is the type of guy who opens doors and lets you walk in first... in other words he is a gentleman (though I don't think he sees himself in this light)... I don't mean this in the boring sense that most woman these days think when they hear the word gentleman! I mean he knows how to treat a woman!

But what carried more weight with me was meeting his son and seeing the love there! There is nothing more hart warming than seeing a father and son together... bitter sweet in my case as I know Triston will never have that with his dad! But still great to see... and what a beautiful child!

OK no more on the subject.... I just wanted to tell all my ghost readers that some where out there are still a few good men!

;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, it seems your luck is improving!

TristonJ said...

yup it shure is...lol

Anonymous said...

As jy 'n goeie een kry, HOU hom met alles wat jy in jou het en koester elke spesiale oomblik, hulle is inderdaad nie gesaai nie, maar geplant!! Ek is bly dinge lyk beter vir jou!

Anonymous said...

dankie rene... mr. het my gewaarsku dat jy hom pimp...lol. moet nie worry nie ek hou vas!

TristonJ

Anonymous said...

LOL, ek's bly jy doen...

Anonymous said...

I know what I have when I have it...lol

TristonJ