Sunday, January 6, 2008

Geese goos??? who gives a damn


My mom and I took Triston to The Pioneers house in Pretoria today... their renovating so it wasn't much to look at, but the grass was green and the shades inviting so we staid.

Triston loved it!! They have geese (well that's what I think they are - big white "ducks" with beaks like the devil and nails at the end of their feet) and little Tris decided that these monsters look like fun... so the next time I turn my head... my son is standing right in front of four of the demons!! And their hissing at him with wings spread wide!! I run and scoop him up, but come hell or high water I'm not allowed to leave these monsters be.

So along comes granny with a bag of wild bird seed, and I think, fine... lets feed the beasts! I drop a hand full on the floor and four become 20!!!!!! I panic, grab Triston, Again, and dump the whole bag on the floor... and my dear mother laughs so hard that she nearly wets herself!! The #%&$!!

But all in all a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dis ganse daai ja. En seuntjies is nie bang vir hulle nie, net Ma's. Aai tog, ek sou met jou geraas het... laat hy tog met hulle speel! Wat is dit tog met julle Ma's??

Anonymous said...

lol... ja die ma IS!! Next time kom saam dan kan jy kyk hoe die goed blaas, hulle is damn scary!