Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hormone.... what???

I friend of a friend was telling me the other day how much of a pain PMS is… we feel willing, ready and able to commit murder, in fact I believe that woman with PMS should never be punished for crimes committed under the “influence”!!

You see it’s like this dark cloud comes sailing over our world… and the only thoughts allowed is… death… murder… destruction. Lucky for most of the men out there this last only a few days, and you’ll have your loving caring and devoted wife or girlfriend back in no time at all!

But no, not me… I have been seeing red (no pun intended) for three weeks!!!! I feel like I could chew nails and spit out bullets… like looking at me directly will cause someone to melt on the spot! And then there is the other more pathetic part of being a female in this state… the damn crying… I will be fuming one minute and in tears the next, for no reason what so ever!

So I decided last week, this is it! And called my grily doc(who’s a guy…lol) btw, I don’t get why men think that this is the best job in the world… I mean really; you don’t call them because you’re feeling great!! You call them because you’re either pregnant or feeling pissed at the world for no reason!! This does not make up the best or safest job in the world… ok back to me…

So I go to see him and get informed that my hormones are out of whack… like I couldn’t figure that out all by myself! And now I have to take a shit load of meds to fix the stuff up! And boy o boy are they fun!! Like the last 3 weeks have been a blast… now I’m cranky miserable and feeling like an open faucet… no jokes, I can now cry even while I’m angry… I can laugh with tears of misery streaming out of my eyes!!

What did poor mankind do to deserve this… easy, right now, THEY BREATHE!

The saying – this too shall pass… must have been thought up by a man!

But o, hell I hope he had a point!... let this f-ing pass!!!

No comments: