Thursday, December 6, 2007

Life is short...

Life is too damn short…

I look back on 25 years of my life, and I can’t think of one single useful thing that I have added to the world other than my gorgeous son!

When I die who will morn my passing and think there was someone who lived life to the full, who didn’t waist a moment… that’s the way I want to be remembered, as someone who enjoyed every moment of life!

I have so much to live for. And I have been wallowing in self-pity for to long now…

So here is my plan, I’m going to get a new car! If this thing with wheels that calls itself a car gives me one more problem, its petrol tank will meet a box of matches!

I’m going to get new furniture… since I sold all my old ones to make space for fathers furniture, and I was informed this week that I’m disinherited and that means that on his death all I will own is my bed, fridge and tumble-dryer. I’m going to save up and get new EVERYTHINGS! And all to my own taste!

I’m going house shopping… well maybe not house, town house sounds better! I’m going to get Triston a garden with a swing! And a pet… don’t know what yet, but we’ll get one!

I don’t care how long it takes… as long as it happens! I want Triston to look back in 25 years and say thanks mom you did your best and it was more than good enough!

I want to invite friends and have a braai, I want to laugh my ass off at least once a day… it’s not like I can’t afford to lose some ass! I want to lose weight… I want to look good again! (Now all I need is someone to drag kicking and screaming to gym with me)

But most of all I want to make other people happy when there around me… I want to make people feel that they are worth more than a bucket of diamonds when they leave my side.

Have you ever been around some one positive… no I mean really positive! The tipe of person who can make the most depressing day turn out happy. The tipe of person who can just sit beside you and give you’re hand a squeeze, and then you suddenly feel like you can take on the world again. I want to be like that… I want life to bubble out of ever fiber of my being. I want to live and make others feel alive!

And so in this short life we all lead… this is what I want… these are my goals, the rainbow at the end of my tunnel… and come hell(been there) or high water(done that) I’ll make it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know you will!
xxx

Anonymous said...

Sien? Daar's 'n klomp mense wat so dink!

Anonymous said...

lol.. een ander mens maak nie n klomp nie... maar ja ek gaan dit maak!