Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I HATE BEING SICK!!

I hate being sick with a passion!!

There is no feeling worse in life than feeling stuffy and groggy and unable to think one clear thought! I feel pathetic and want to be catered to… I want coke by the liters; I don’t care how bad it is for me… it’s my comfort food (drink).

I want people to leave me alone and pamper me at the same time…

They say men are real babies when their sick… well, so am I!!

Hell lets this pass quickly!



This is little Triston earlier in the year when he had RS and was in hospital… just like his mom he wanted to be pampered and held all day… at least he does not have my weakness for coke!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Voel gou beter pop- Tris bly cute selfs met all die pype en die prop in die mond.

Anonymous said...

lol... nee wat gee my nog n clue??