Saturday, March 3, 2007

Blah Blah Blah...

My son has a very soft gravely voice, and the weirdest cry you've ever heard. (I'm so tired of people asking me if he is crying or laughing) they told me at hospital that the pipes they inserted into his throat at birth, to help him breath, damaged his voice box and that he will always have the gravely voice.

Regardless of all the stumbling blocks he has always had an very active mouth. He loves giving speeches that only he can understand, and it doesn't have to be to a person, even the fridge will be a good listener in his book!

When I walked into the kitchen the other day I found him kneeling in front of the fridge is little finger pointed at it and him giving a 5min long speech that no body could understand...

A few years ago there was a movie "Baby Geniuses", where the babies could talk to each other on a very intellectual level. Looking at my son giving a speech to the fridge made me wonder... do they really understand what they are saying. He was so intense like he was trying to explain something to It.

Just a thought I wanted to jot down...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean it realy does sound like there saying something.