Saturday, March 3, 2007

What's wrong with the world....

My husband told me that he received an email today about the epidemic of child rapes in SA. There is a rumour doing it's rounds- that if you rape a child (virgin and young is the best) it will cure you of aids.

Now we have children (or rather babies)of as young as 3 months being Gang Raped by as many as 14 men! This is sick!!! How can any one think this way or do some thing like that to a baby! This girl(thank god) died, the trauma to her little body was too much, but another girl of 6 years is still alive after being Gang Raped... what a life for her to live... all of those men had aids!

Now what really pissed me off was that the SA government (also a rumour) is talking about shutting down the child protection unit!!!...?WHAT?

We have children being raped and going missing left right and center, and SA wants to shut down child protection!

I've now said all I'm willing to say about this subject... and promise that I won't all ways be so morbid, just had to get it off my chest!

It scares me to think that I have to rase my son in a world filled with sickose like this.

No comments: