Saturday, March 3, 2007

Found it, lost it and found it again

I , for some reason, couldn't remember the user name for this blog so created a new one. That blog has now disappeared off the face of the earth?!? I'm no fundie when it comes to these things, but as I'm now able to get into this blog I'll rather use this one. At least I know it has not disappeared! yet?

I'm not a real people person and for this reason I distrust people... but I must say that with this problem of not being able to find my Damn blog I received great help and advice from another blogger who took his time to see if he could help. I urge all future and currently non-existing readers of my blog to go check out The Tick Tock Project. Its a interesting read and I can't wait to see where it goes...

Well lets see if I can keep this one alive...

No comments: