Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A cutting tale

I decided on Sunday that Triston really needed a hair cut... how do you keep a 15 month old to sit still!!!



So my husband and I devised a plan, put food in front of him and wile he is distracted...



Yeah right, like any well made plan involving a toddler, this did NOT happen! So we waited while he decorated the floor with noodles and then grab bundles of hair and HACKED it off.



Lucky for us Triston has very curly hair at the back of his head so no one can see the mess we made of it! (unless his hair is wet, SHIT we have a pool party to go to on Saturday!!!!!!!!)



But I must admit it looks kind of cute, he doesn't look babyish any more, he looks like a naughty little boy now. I don't have a pic now but will post one as soon as possible.


This pic was taken on his birthday.


You can see the hair on top of his head is straight but the hair at the back curls.

1 comment:

Kerry Hancock Jr said...

The bible says: Children are a gift from God, they are His reward. (Psalms)

I have four children; my youngest is my son and he is 13 months. The other three are all girls. LOL

Glory to God,

Kerry Dale Hancock Jr
messenger in Christ