Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My little cricket star!


Omelets aren’t they great the only way I can get any sort of veg into Triston is in the disguise of an omelet! he wil eet any sort of meat, chicken, steak and even fish. But the veggies!

The problem is that I read somewhere that toddler’s aren’t allowed to eat eggs more than 4 times a week and then only one at a time. It takes two to make an omelet.

If you happen to stumble upon this blog... totally by accident I’m sure, and know any thing about the egg thing, any and all advice will be welkome.

It’s amazing how they find that iron will so quickly, not even a month ago he would have eaten almost anything I put in front of him, and what he didn't like he would just refuse. Now, if he doesn't like the gourmet meal I prepared for him, he tosses it halfway across the room!

The first time you think "Aaah cute" and have a good giggle with your husband, the second time you tolerate it... but the third time.... "No, triston no!!!"... And now they think mommy thinks it’s cute, “Let’s do it with this too.”

Oooo what joy, I’ve created a monster, or the next cricket star bowler. Who knows?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there
Just found your blog! Brave you, creating a blog! I "lurk" and admire so many blogs but have never had the courage to start my own! Maybe with some advice?? How did you actually get started - and what the hell is a URL address?? (Computer virgin, I know!!)
I read your post about almost losing Triston at birth - and it rung so closely to my birth story with my son, Ryan! I also had an emergency c - section and a sick baby in the NICU! We will have to trade stories some time! Keep up your blog!
Kirsty xx