Tuesday, November 27, 2007

8 Things you might not know about me...

OK so here goes... let me bore you lot out of your minds!

1. I have only been driving for the last 3 months... so if you see me coming, run!!!

2. I hate fish, tomatoes, onions, garlic, peppers and baby marrows... I will eat it all if in disguise, well all but the fish - try to give it to me and I will not be held responsible for the results.

3. I might be the only woman alive that never craves chocolate! - but I do love dipping biltong in caramel.

4. I have done every sport there is (that girls may do)... for at least 2 weeks.

.... um ...don't know what ells to wright....

5. I don't believe in god. But I have allot of respect for those who do! So don't jump on my back!!

6. I'm the middle child, and the first to be born in SA.

7. I hate horror movies!

8. I stop eating when I'm stressed.... best diet in the world was finding out my ex husband wants to be a woman!

There you go... not that interesting... but whats done is done! So go "tag" someone ells...lol

No comments: