Monday, November 5, 2007

Bugger it all to hell and back!!

After all this pain, after all my tears, after all of it... Michelle decides that the cost (emotional) of the transition is to high???? He doesn't what to loose his son too...

I could hate him, in fact I'm getting to close to doing just that! OK fine so I'm glad my son wont go through hell because his dad decided he wants to be a woman! But shit could he not have thought of the cost before destroying my life and forcing me to start from scratch... I don't know what he wants me to say to this news??? Does he want me to fall in his arms and declare my undying love to him... there is no such thing! Love can die just as cruel and painful a death as most things in life can. And my love for him as my husband is dead! The bit of respect I had left for him is going, going ... ! I really don't know what he wants me to think or feel about this...news?

So this is how easy it is to bring my silly spiral back, to break me into a million pieces... just as I think OK, I'm back on my feet... life becomes the bitch I have known all my life!

But regardless of all this, my marriage is over, my son comes from a broken home, and I, yet again, feel like I will never be enough...

I want to be held right now... I want someone to tell me it will be OK, that I'm worthy of love...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This too shall pass ...

Someone is holding me again after 6years ... i am worthy of love ... i am, i am!!

Never stop reaching, dreaming, hoping.

Yes, your son comes out of a broken home, BUT it is YOUR job to raise him a HAPPY CHILD. Rather happy on your own with your son, than unhappy together with your husband.

TristonJ, my raad aan jou (en dit het vir my gewerk) ... Cut your losses, move on. For your son's sake, and your own. Deal with the pain now, then pack it away.

There's no quick fix ...

((((((((hug for you & son))))))))

Anonymous said...

thanks - ek is nou weer goed kalm... net n rukkie se kwaad nodig gehad om oor die ergste van die pyn te kom. glo my die hoofstuk van my lewe is af gehandel, maar die boek is nog ver van klaar gelees!

en die volgende hoofstuk in my en triston se lewe kan net beter gaan - kan nie juis slegter gaan kan dit...lol!

TristonJ

Anonymous said...

That's the spirit!! hehe