Thursday, November 1, 2007

OK now what?!?

So I got my date today... the d-day...

And now its time for the long wait.........
OK maybe not so long, in fact I'm amazed at how soon it will be over! I need this to be over, but what the hell do I say to the judge...

Umm, yes sir we had a great marriage till the day hubby decided he wants to be... wait for it...a woman???

I really, really hope I don't get some sort of liberal judge, telling me that SHE is still the same person I fell in love with... please please please! (what in a dress and boobs, I don't think so!)

NO what I want is a nice boere oomie, who will look at this case, shake his head and send me on my merry little way.

And now I'll be like a kid before her birth day ... I'm going to count the days - plus side is I can count past ten right up to twenty...

One day over X - 19 to go... shit shit shit... it just dawned on me that it will be exactly the day we got married!!! How is that for fate?!? I will never look at the 20th of November in the same way... got shackled and set free on the same date just different years...isn't life just funny!

No comments: