Monday, November 26, 2007

Friends...

Its odd how some friends build you and others would rather have you stay the same or brake you... I was watching TV last night, The Biggest Looser, and they had the final on. I was fascinated by what happened when the last three contestants went home and had to continue what they had learned at home... and bring it all into there daily lives.

The one and only woman who had made it to the final, went out to lunch with a group of friends. They had no regard for the difficulty she faced when the time came to order... and even tried to persuade her to eat off there plates the things they know she may not touch. They went to such an extent that the poor girl was in tears by the end of the meal.

One of the two men who had made it, had been an alcoholic before he came on the show, and his friends, to welcome him back, take him to a pub... and tease him when he refuses to take a drink "o, come on just one!" who needs enemies when you have friends like these?!?

I wish to surround my self with people who will help me enhance my life! And I will get rid of all those who wish to keep me rooted to there own level... I want to grow and the best way to do this is to have friends who are like minded! I'd rather have one true friend than 50 wolves in sheep's clothing.

Thankfully, I have that one true friend...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jy is ge-tag. Major bummer, skryf 'n post.
Go check:
http://dmario.wordpress.com/2007/11/27/freaking-tags/

Voorspoed!! :)

Anonymous said...

You write very well.