Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Breath in... Breath out....

OK nice and calm now... sort of.

I needed my little rant of before, but I have had time to step back and look... and to be honest I think this whole thing with my ex and his fe/male dilemma, is just fear.

I think the impact of his choice is finally hitting him... and now s/he is running scared! It took its sweet time happening but I knew it would have to happen sometime soon.

Michelle has seen light and I don't think she will allow Etienne to shove her back in the closet... so regardless of what Etienne says Michelle is here to stay... funny how it makes sense from the outside looking in...?

So now all I can do is except who ever the hell he wants to be - and reassure him that Triston will be able to deal with it and all things life throws his way because he has a great and in-place support system.

The fear is that Triston will resent him because of this choice he made... and the truth is that it is very likely that he will, but if Michelle can be there for him in the same loving way Etienne has been there, Triston will be able to look back and see that he did not miss out in life and that regardless of the decisions his dad made in his life he still has 2 parents that love him...

And so I look to my little rainbow again... move on with my life... and hope that the next choice Michelle makes wont through me so off balance....

This is Triston 2 weeks ago on my birthday---

No comments: