Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's over...

So it's over... damn quick!

I feel a bit numb at the moment... it will probably sink in later.

I'm glad it's done, I know that I had no other choice... we would never have been able to make each other happy, and I would never have been able to make peace with it all...

I was recently told that I'm not ready to be in a relationship... and maybe it's true, but this person who told me so, this person who holds in his hands the pieces of my hart, he should know that even though neither of us are ready to take that big step - I'm here and I don't plan on going away... I have found in you, someone I know I can trust, love and most importantly who can be my friend (one day you might realise that you can love and trust me too)! So until you feel we are ready for that step, I'll wait... I'll wait for you...

Thanks for being there for me today, I needed you to be there.

No comments: